- Prepare presentations, sample board and concept board etc
- Coordinate and handle full set of working details and tender document
- Responsible for liaising with contractors and related parties for all technical issues
- Responsible for developing fixtures and furniture, contractors and materials sourcing
- Min 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency of AutoCAD, working and detail drawings are essential
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime
- Must be able to work independently and at time, as part of, a bigger team
- Responsible, good communication and organization skill
- Applicant with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Interior Designer
5-day work week, 13-month salary with performance bonus and group medical insurance will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Please rotate your device for the best experiences.